Originally Posted:
Monday, April 16, 2007
10:05:00 PM CDT
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing The Bachelor...Does anyone else think Andy is hokey and way too good to be true?
Meet Mr. Cool--- Cadman. He drives a Hummer and has a personalized license plate. Whoop-a-dee-doo.
Faster than the new speeding 300 mph passenger train in France
His CPU is more powerful than Hulk Hogan during his wrestling years
Able to draw tall buildings with a single pline
Look! Driving down the street in his over-compensating mobile!
It's a cad geek. It's a man. It's Cadman!
Yes, it's Cadman- strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Cadman - who can change layer properties with the click of a finger , draw steel hatching with his bare hands, and who, disguised as an average Joe Hummer driver , mild mannered draftsman for a small metropolitan city, fights the never ending battle for, Use of Blocks, Typing over Clicking, and Cad Standards.
Let's see...what's new today? Oh yea. I have fleas. ARGH!!!!! Well, not me personally, but the house I live in. Apparently people on the first floor have them quite bad and they've made ther way upstairs now. No one in the house has a pet. We can only guess that the little buggers have jumped onto pant legs and come in with us as the weather was warm then cold and they wanted to come in from the cold. We're bombing on Thursday. Die little pinching, hopping, gross bugs, die!
As Sheila says, I've almost got my own seven plagues covered: Hovel, Hell, Heat, Ho's and Fleas (Pestilence).
This entry has 1 comments:
#1 Comment from ssflener
4/16/07 11:44 PM
Thank you, Thank you.To quote the immortal Carley Hayden, "I'm hilarous"
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment