Sunday, March 9, 2008
12:28:00 PM CDT
Feeling Happy
Hearing Phil Roy- Undeinably Human

G'Day! The sun is shinning, the snow is melting, I had Yuki last night...I'm a happy camper. What I thought was "The Last Supper" this week on Wednesday with some of my BG friends, turned out not to be. While out and about yesterday I decided to treat myself to sushi from Yuki (my fave!!!) so I called in an order, ran my errands, picked up my food and went abck to my apartment to eat then get back to grading. No sooner than I sat down with my savory feast than my cell phone did ring. It was Lisa seeing if I was still in town and if I wanted to go to Yuki. Hell yes...I'll save my take out yummies for tomorrow! So, off I went for a "Last Last Supper" with Lisa who is moving to Louisville at then end of the week.
Here's to good friends and good food!
No comments:
Post a Comment