Tuesday, July 25, 2006
8:23:00 PM CDT
Hearing Johnny Cash's Walk the Line...he's money, baby, m-o-n-e-y
This week's assignment in Electronic Design was to model a tower in Microstation. Somehow I talked my teacher into letting me do a chandelier instead. You see, Donghia Textiles and Interior Design magazine are sponsoring a monthly design contest for "Almost Great Moments in Design History" and I wanted to enter this month's competition. http://www.donghia.com/contest/index.php The topic is "Andy Warhol designs a Murano glass chandelier, what does it look like?" and the monthy winner gets a sweatshirt. Yeah, that's right, I'm in it for a sweatshirt!!! Oh, and the grand prize of a trip to New York for Interior Design magazines Hall of Fame Awards. In November all of the monthly winners will be entered into a final round and the grand prize winner gets an all expense vacay to the Big Apple.
Here's my assignment/hopefully prize winning entry. Cheer me on!

No comments:
Post a Comment