Originally Posted:
Friday, April 6, 2007
6:08:00 PM CDT
Feeling Quiet
Hearing The Weather Channel...I've heard of frost on the pumpkin, but frost on the easter eggs? Brrr....
My car is filthy. I mean it's CAKED in dust and tree stuff and pollen and leaves and flower petals and sand and who knows what else. The parking lot at both my house and at school is sand+gravel so it's impossible to not have a dusty car, but it's to the point where I can't see out the rear window clearly. I've got to find a carwash.
Anyway- I picked two of my classmates up at Eichburg Hall this morning to go field measure the site for our Studio project. I apoligized for my car being so dirty and Ghazal's response was, "It's a badge of honor. Everybody will know you are a member of the School or Building Arts because your car is dirty." Hmmm....never thought of it like that. I would prefer to get a patch like in the Girl Scouts, but I'll take the "badges" where I can get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment