Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sonic Commercials

Wednesday, July 26, 2006
8:16:00 AM CDT
Hearing My professor yammer on about midterm grades and how he got the attendace percentage
Sonic commercials crack me up. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can relate to them. Maybe it's because I've been craving Strawberry Limeades like crazy for the past two months. Anywho, here's a link to their drink mixer site where you can make TJ drink one of your concoctions and he'll make a face. They two guys in the car had to record a bizillion responses. Good fun!

http://www.maketjdrink.com

I cracked the code! Warning: Spoiler ahead. Don't keep reading if you don't want to know the correct combo of mixes. If you enter the right code, you get a coupon for a 99 cent Route 44. It's the little things that make me happy :-)


Coke, Minute Maid Cranberry Juice, Blue Coconut, Watermelon, Minute Maid Apple Juice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails