Is the price of gasoline blog worthy? I think so. I got so excited about the fact that the price finally broke two dollars that I had to take a picture because I have little faith that I'll see a dollar-something for a long while. On Sept. 12 when I drove to Savannah the price of gas was literally increasing from minute to minute because that happened to be the day that hurricane Gustav hit land in Galvestine, TX. When I left Evansville that morning gas was $3.85/gallon and by the time I got to Atlanta it had hit $4.67 and many gas stations had ran out of supplies all together. Now, eight weeks later, we're back down to $1.92. It's been three years since we've seen numbers like these. Those were the good old days.
Of course, just when I'm "happy" about the price of gas, my friend Ghazal reminds me that in Iran they only pay a few cents per liter. It's been three cents per liter, but lately they've had to fork over a whopping ten cents per liter (that translates to forty cents per gallon here!!!).
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment