Saturday, April 11, 2009

If I were any more relaxed I'd be a cat

It was 80 degrees, sunny, cloudless, and absolutely perfect in Savannah today so my friends and I took a few hours off from homework and had ourselves a good old pool party and BBQ. Even though no one brought a swimming suit it didn't stop a few people from getting in the pool. Ghazal's cousin, Sara, was visiting from Virgina over high school spring break, so we had to explain to her that taking an afternoon off for us is a BIG deal. Four hours of pure relaxation is the equilavent of taking a week's vacation on a computer-free resort island to us around here. If only our BBQs had cabanna boys ;-)


Ran, Ghazal and Ali manning the grill while Li-wei "tests" his third piece of chicken

I'm the Benihana of BBQ grills...Let me put on a show while I GRILL s'mores using chopsticks

Sara and me getting a farmer's tan. Oi vei! Those are some white legs!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails