I have three favorite drinks. In order they are: water, lemonade, and hot chocolate. In all honesty, lemonade and hot chocolate are a tie for second with ginger ale as a runner up for third but I only drink ginger ale when I'm sick because I don't drink sodas otherwise. Back on track...my point is that I like hot chocolate a lot. A LOT, a lot. My mom and sister are big fans of a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter night too. Knowing this it seemed like a great idea for friends of our family to give us a hot cocoa gift package for Christmas. It was packed with really rich hot cocoa mixes and the most perfect starbust peppermints and a set of Hug Mugs.

I'm sure these handleless mugs SEEMED like a good design idea at the time when the Mr. Max Brenner (http://www.maxbrenner.com/) conceived of it. Looking back, maybe his flunkees should have mentioned the obvious to him, but they were probably in fear of suffering the wrath of contradicting the great bald man. However, now that they are on the market for all the world to give as gifts, maybe offering some constructive criticism would have saved us all from this...
Drinking steaming brown liquid from a urinal shaped object. Even my mom, a person who is not real quick on the uptake sometimes, immediately saw what Mr. Max Brenner was blind to acknowledging.
On the upside, the cocoa mix was very, very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment