Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ahhhhh...Icy Hot

Origninally Posted:

Monday, July 17, 2006

4:42:00 PM CDT



Alice- this one's for you!



One of the occupational hazards of being an interior designer is a condition called CAD Shoulders. Who knew that drawing and coloring could lead to knotted and frozen shoulder/arm/back muscles? Well, for those of you not in the biz and don't know this, it does and I have it! Because I've been locked in the same position of right hand on my mouse, left hand on my keyboard, and eyes focused intently on my screen all while sitting in a chair that's too short for a drafting table that is too tall for hours upon hours at a time for the past two weeks, I've been stricken with this non-deadly but quite painful infliction. Woe is me! (hand thrown to my forehead like I'm going to faint) To cure this dreaded condition and save myself from turning into the Hunchback of Notre Dame, yesterday I ran to Kroger to get some Icy Hot. Ahhh...tingly relief! And it opens the sinuses too ;-)




This entry has 2 comments:


#2 Comment from tracypace


7/20/06 10:49 AM


Hello, my name is Tracy, and I have an addiction to Icy Hot. (Group: Hello, Tracy.) Icy Hot is keeping me going right now. Well, that and marker fumes.


#1 Comment from kaydeeldybg


7/20/06 9:32 AM



Haha!! I have the entire design staff asking me for my IcyHot here at ABF now!!! Thank God for ICYHOT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails