Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Brigade

Originally Posted:
Wednesday, May 7, 2008

9:16:00 AM CDT

Feeling Happy

Hearing Happy Birthday to Me!



At 12:32 am I was awaken by a loud knock on my bedroom door. After the second loud knock and a startled response, "Come in!" I was created with a choral ensemble of the Birthday Brigade singing happy birthday to me while coming at me with a flaming cake. Awwwww! How nice! My friends brought a surprise birthday party to me...in the middle of the night! Luckily Elan was up working on a project so he let them in (after being freaked out by someone knocking on the front door after midnight), otherwise, they would have been standing at the front door forever thinking that a simple knock on the front door would wake me from my slumber. After doing the same thing for Bharathi last month, you would have thought I would have caught on...but no, it was still a surprise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails