Originally Posted:
Saturday, August 16, 2008
8:22:00 PM CDT
I'm sitting in Canada right now waiting to board the Victoria Clipper back to Seattle. I'm exhausted and hot and I'm not looking forward to the wavy ride back home. It's a three hour sea trip, that will hopefully not be anything like this morning's crossing with screaming babies and a puking 10 year old with a weird family. I slept most of the way thanks to the early hour of departure and the Dramamine, but woke up just in time for the on board stage show with loud heaving sounds. Blech!!!!! I think I'll pass out the minute my butt hits the seat and wake up when the horn toots in the US. Hopefully I'll catch my blog up tomorrow as I plan to stay home for most of the day and pack up in preparation for my last week in Seattle. My LAST week! I can't believe it's already here. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
This entry has 2 comments:
#2 Comment from tracypace
8/18/08 12:36 PM
Hi Laura,I was just visiting Victoria for the day. It's a lovely little city on an island a few hours away from Seattle, WA.
#1 Comment from christiniareid
8/16/08 8:25 PM
Hi Im Laura. My brother went to Canada this summer for 3 months on a mission trip! He was in Sascatchewan. What province were you in?
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment