Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here I go again...

Originally posted:
Tuesday, June 6, 2006
10:01:00 PM CDT

Greetings friends! The few people that know what my plans are for the next few months have requested (yea, that's right, requested!) that I keep them posted on what I'm doing. So, I set up this "What I did over summer" blog for everyone to pop in when they are bored at work and read my incredibly exciting (ha!) activities.

For those of you who are not in the know, here is what is going on:

It's that time again...time for what's becoming my annual summer adventure. The past few summers I have either gotten the chance to travel or had to take graduate classes. Why should this summer be different? No reason!

From 2006-06-06 Here I go again



The only thing that is different this time is that I am combining the two. In nine days I'm hitting the road to Savannah, GA to take classes at Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD).


I am in Bowling Green for the next few days for freshman orientation and advising. I've been packing for school this evening which is going surprisingly well (Until I got distracted and started typing this entry!) with the exception of the need for textbooks, computer equipment and drafting/rendering supplies. That stuff really adds to the pile.

Check back when you get a chance. I am not sure what all I will be rambling on about, but surely there will be fun things to cover from my temporary home at Chez Ho Jo. (The dorm I will be living in is a former Howard Johnson Hotel. My dorm has a pool!)

Please let me know what you are doing too. I don't want to feel disconnected while on the coast, so feel free to write comments when you visit the blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails