Thursday, September 25, 2008

IT'S A VENTI JAVA FLAPPUCCINO NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted:
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

8:45:00 PM CDT

Feeling Anxious

Hearing Grey's Anatomy from last week on abc.com. Web TV is the best!


It's 9:32 pm. I'm sitting down to work all night at school (along with 30 other people). I've sucked down a BIG frap and it's beginning to kick in. I'll be good for another 18 hours on the Venti. Zoom zoom zoom!!!!!!!!! Lighting fast Autocad!!!!!!!!!


I must tell you all about the guest speaker we had in Professional Practices class today...but not now. I've got to much Autocadding to do (Yes, it's a verb. I said so.) In the meantime, you can check out his website at http://www.vicentewolfassociates.com/index_.html.


While I'm spitting out the websites for you all to look at, give this one a looksee. SCAD's fashion show is this weekend and it's quite a big deal. Marc Jacobs will be there along with other notable fashionistas to see the student's runway show. Here's the link to the show preview. I love the photography and the Playschool backgrounds. Mooey bueno. http://www.scad.edu/events/fashion/2007/index.cfm


Ouuu...I'm typing mega fast now. Caffeine jolt!!!! Yippee skippee...


One more thing before I go for the moment...what the heck is up with the new fancy slideshow on my blog??? I didn't do it. AOL did it. It adds some theatrical drama to the presentation of the images, but you don't get my witty editorial comments under the pictures. To see those, you have to click on the picture box and another window will open. Sorry if you don't like it. The good thing is that I can add video now. Don't know what I'm going to do with that, but I'm, sure I'll come up with something ;-)


So, anyway, gotta jet...have to work.


Later gators!


3 am Update


Buzz, buzz, buzz...this busy bee is still going. The joint's-a-jumpin'. The five plotters have been churning out drawing after drawing after drawing. Too bad none of them are mine! I've been drawing a section for a few hours now. Need to move on. I've had 30 Rock playing for the last hour. That show is damn funny. Hokey dokey. More later. Back to work.

5 am...I'm checking in


Did you know the Village People have a song called "It's 5 o'clock in the morning?" I didn't either...until now.


8:40 am...still here...still going strong...thanks to Starbucks %-)


The atmosphere is FILLED with smoke from wild fires burning around Savannah. It's really gross outside. I ran across the street for a bagel a minute ago and had trouble not squinting. The air tastes disgusting. Back to work.

5:23 pm...wearing down.

I just got home. Oh, hovel, sweet hovel, I've missed you. I was wound up tighter than a 25 hour clock all day and about 5 minutes ago I bottomed out. Any last bit of energy I had was drained while walking up to my second floor room. Time for bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails