Saturday, March 8, 2008
12:34:00 PM CST
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Zee Peenk Panther
On the first day of Spring Break Mother Nature gave to me......three inches of snow.
Actually, I kind of like it. Yesterday was my last day of classes on campus before I head back to Savannah, so it's kind of nice to be snowed in for the day to keep my mind on grading, grading, grading. (Which, as you can see, is not really working!!! Okay, a girl is entitled to a break, isn't she?). Anyway, the snow fell overnight and this is what I woke up to at 8 am. It's now a little after noon and the streets and sidewalks are already clear from the bright sunshine of the day. It goes as quickly as it came.
Packing my car for Savannah is going to be fun!!! NOT!
The album I'm posting is full of pictures that my sister took a couple weekends ago at home. I wasn't in Evansville that weekend and look what I missed...it's just beautiful. "Ansel Pace Girls No's 1 and 2 Adams" (my sister and mom) suprised me with a little album of their photography. I just love it! (click on the animated album to stop it and see individual images)
No comments:
Post a Comment