Originally Posted:
Saturday, April 14, 2007
11:12:00 PM CDT
Feeling Happy
Hearing SNL
I go to an art school, but I can't draw.
Last summer I got a daily treat of seeing what Professor Wang's interior illustration class was producing and I could only wish to myself that one day I could render with the skill of the worst person in the class (which was excellent). His class is not offered at a graduate level so it will not count if I take it and I really do not want to pay tuition for additional classes so I have to learn vicariously through his student's work posted on the display boards.
This entry has 2 comments:
#2 Comment from tracypace
4/15/07 2:26 PM
The pepper drawings are from the intro to drafting class not the illustration class. That's great about possibly taking classes this summer! I was asked by the ID Dept Chair to teach sessions for the Savannah special sessions. I was quite bummed because the times confilt with the classes I'll be taking.
#1 Comment from ssflener
4/15/07 8:25 AM
I love the pepper drawings. I would love to take this class. Is it offered during summer? Oh, did I tell you I signed up for the week long art classes SCAD is offering in Atlanta? I hope I get in.
No comments:
Post a Comment