Originally Posted:
Sunday, August 20, 2006
8:34:00 PM CDT
Hearing Invader Zim cartoon...Gir is working at a fast food restaurant making meatshakes. Gross.
Six days and counting. This is my last week at SCAD and then it's back to KY for school to start a week from tomorrow. I tried to pack some stuff up today, but I realized that was a futile effort since I didn't bring any extra stuff and therefore I'll be using all the stuff that's out for the rest of this week. After I got home from Elan's good-bye dinner last night I sat down to work on my Europe scrapbook. Kelly gave me supplies for a scrapbook for my birthday last year to capture my trip, but because I was crazy busy (or just crazy?) for the entire year, I never got around to putting the book together, so it became a goal to get it done this summer. I stayed up until 6:15 am this morning taping and gluing and trimming and arranging and whatever else scrapbookers do to transform an otherwise boring photo album into a 2-D work of art. I speak from experience--- scrapbooking is hard. Not hard, like taxing your mind while doing a Soduko puzzle, but hard as in tedious. And, I have not even graduated to using buttons and bows as accourtrment. That's the advanced stuff. I'm doing well to get my papers coordinated and my picutres organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment