I love all the "stick your face in it" things that are out there. You know, the old school style of a plywood board with a person or animal or something like that painted on it and has a hole cutout where the face goes. Yes, those things. Well, now, in our digital Photoshop-Flash-Internet age, I don't have to be on vacation to find a "stick your face in it" thing, they are everywhere. YAY! Granted, doing one of every style out there could get really old, but an occassional time-wasting portrait is always good for a laugh. As a Christmas treat for my friends from a far, I emailed this one to them last night. I call it "An All-American International Non-Family Portrait."

What's better than a "stick your face in it" portrait? Why a "stick your face in it" animation, of course! Jib Jab does the Elf Yourself videos for Office Max. They popped up at Christmastime a few years ago and are still funny. Long live the pursuit of making fun of ourselves! (Click to play and then wait...it'll take a short while to load)
Have your own fun at:http://aceyourface.acehardware.com/ace/index.jsp
http://www.elfyourself.com/
http://sendables.jibjab.com/
http://www.faceinhole.com
No comments:
Post a Comment