I'm totally copying another blog's post. Okay, let's not call it copying, let's call it sharing a smile.
This was posted on http://www.suffix.abuse.com/ and when I watched it my smile grew bigger and bigger until I got to the end and I found myself sitting in front of my computer feeling very happy with an ear to ear grin. Tears were also rolling down my cheeks, but that was for a different reason. At that exact same moment my roommate decided to cook with onions and the wafting stinch attacked my eyeballs. By all accounts I was having a moment with a youtube video. Any which way, I throughly enjoyed this not-so-random act of bringing life to life.
Make sure your volume is on and turned up.
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment