This journal started as a way letting friends keep up with me and What I Did Over Summer Break while at Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in Summer 2006. I've kept it going because I like sharing the random things that happen and find it cathartic. In a reverse turn, it's now a great way for me to keep my friends at SCAD posted on What I Do Over Fall, Winter and Spring!
Please feel free to comment- I like hearing from everyone. To start from the beginning, click on "View Archives" and go back to September 2008 which will magically transport you back to 2006 and then on.
My sister harvested her first peck of tomatoes from her little tomato and pepper garden. I don't think she's ready for the farmer's market, but it's a start.
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
Summertime Sweets
-
Hey friends! I pulled together a bunch of sweet treats that would be
super fun served up this summer. Check these out if you are looking for a
cute tre...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
-
Hostess with the Mostess®
Last year I helped a friend throw a family-friendly Halloween party full of
bright colors, creepy-cool skeletons, and cauldron-...
A farewell to orange
-
Dear friends, the time has come. This blog is going into retirement. I'm
packing it a suitcase stuffed with coral golf shirts, pumpkin plaid shorts,
and t...
2018 Update: June in Turkey, Part 1
-
The beginning of June gave us a big scare. We were heading out for dinner
when I looked up and saw this:
There was a pretty big fire on the other side o...
No comments:
Post a Comment