Originally Posted:
Monday, January 29, 2007
6:20:00 PM CST
Laugh if you want, but the Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) traveling show was FUN to see!! The professional dancers danced their toes off and the stars seemed genuinely happy and excited to be dancing (and they were really good too! Lisa Rinna should be a professional dancer in her next life.). The live band was dead on with the music they played (I thought we were listening to recordings until I realized there was a live band tucked away on stage). Mom was beside herself with excitement about seeing the dancers in person. If we thought she was addicted to the show before, I'm guessing now that she's had a taste of the live version that this season she'll be standing in front of the TV waving jazz hands and making figure eights with her hips along with the show. Lord, help us.



No comments:
Post a Comment