Originally Posted:
Monday, May 28, 2007
5:31:00 PM CDT
Feeling Loopy
Hearing More 80s music...luvin' every minute of it, yea yea, luvin' every minute of it
More randomness from the home front...I've gotten, on average, 2-3 hours of sleep per day for the past week (or more....I've totally lost track. Heck, I didn't even know today is Memorial Day. We don't get the day off school, so to me it's just another day that's one day closer to my projects being due. So, yea, about that lack of sleep thing. Officially since the beginning of last week I have been staying up all night at school, going back to the hovel mid-morning/early afternoon to take a 2-3 hour less than powerful cat nap, showering, then heading back to school. I have become a permanent fixture of row two of Eighberg's 2nd floor computer lab. I'm racking up the "when I saw you yesterday you were sitting in the exact same position. Ha ha. Oh. You are still in the same clothes." comments. And, to top it off, I've become the go-to-girl of the computer lab. Have a Photoshop or Sketchup question? Ask the girl on the end of the row (me). So glad my last day is Thursday so I can take a two week break then start this all over again for the summer quarter!!!!!!!!!!
When I finally do get some rest, I'm betting that I'll sleep for 20 hours straight. Any takers???
Back to work. I'm actually in class right now. Crazy French Lady is wandering around aimlessly.
This entry has 1 comments:
#1 Comment from kp627
5/28/07 9:46 PM
Hang in there little sister! Only 3 more days....oh, a small move to your new apartment....and then on to vacation. Mom and I will do all the driving and you can sleep, and sleep, and sleep!
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment