Originally Posted:
Tuesday, July 4, 2006
1:44:00 PM CDT

Karen,
Thanks for the cardboard. You saved me from dumpster diving. Surf's up!!!
OHHHH! About that email you sent about bad memories and seeing Donna while on the Parade of Home tour....I totally had a flashback to Dan B. when Mom pulled a compass out of my glove compartment as she was doing her usual "organize Tracy's car" duties she does EVERY time she rides with me. The glove box is not sacred; nothing is off limits when she's kafutzing like that. Anyway, Dan bought me the compass because I got lost (and still do) all the time. For some reason he thought a compass would bail me out when I got disoriented. Finally, after eight years rattling around my glove box, I've put it to use for getting around Savannah. Maybe I should send him a thank you note.
No comments:
Post a Comment