Originally Posted:
Friday, May 25, 2007
8:21:00 AM CDT
Hearing News Radio circa the mid 1990s
Ghazal, Khayti and I thought we would work at school until about 11 or 12 last night, but midnight soon came and went and before we knew it, it was 7 am. Seriously, I really have gotten my days and nights mixed up. The good thing is, we were working with no deadlines the next day, so there was no pressure to frantically types commands on the keyboard as fast as our little fingers would go. Come Sunday night, that will be a different story. It's finals week starting Monday!!!! Woo hoo!!! Anyway, I thought I'd show you a rough draft of the rendering I did last night. While all the youngin's are using Revit and making these incredibly realistic renderings, I'm using what I know--- Autocad, SketchUp and Photoshop. With the exception of the two girls and the lamps, I modeled everything in this drawings...last night! I've got a few things to finish, but not too bad if I do say so myself!
Hokey dokey...I'm off to sketch something now. Damn journal that I'm supposed to keep for my studio class has me sketching...I don't like sketching. I'd rather use that time for sleep!!!
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment