Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eating my words

UGH! I'm eatting my words today, and let me tell you, they taste awful. Not too long ago I vowed to never clean out another resource room, yet where did I find myself today? Right back in the thick of boxes and fabric and wallcoverings and textiles and who knows what else. My class had to make one last push to clean out the resource room as today was the last day of school at the university where I've been teaching and there was still a ton of crap to be purged and packed so the department can move. Once again we filled the dumpster until it runneth over and once again I shook my head and cursed. I know times are tough and having a job shouldn't be taken for granted, but dammit, NO MORE with the resource rooms.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails