Friday, September 26, 2008

End of the quarter

Originally Posted:
Monday, June 9, 2008

3:02:00 PM CDT
Feeling Fabulous


I haven't even been home a full week yet and it seems like I've been home for a month. School is a distant memory which is gladly forgotten. I saw so many sunrises in the last three weeks of school that I thought for sure that up was down, left was right and night was day. The final weekend of working at school it was so crowded at school that all the bathrooms ran out of toilet paper by Saturday night so my friends and I had to made a multi-purpose midnight run to Kroger the last Sunday night--- we needed food and TP. I wrote my 21 page thesis paper in 12 hours that night. Like I said, I'm very glad this quarter is over.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails