Originally Posted:
Friday, May 30, 2008
7:42:00 PM CDT
Ahhhh...the first day of summer break. Ran, Ghazal, Goli, Bharathi, ZZ, Kelly and I met for one last poolside picnic before Kelly and I packed up and drove home the next day. Everyone, except Kelly, was exhausted from school so the best we could do was eat, do a little swimming then pass out in the lounge chairs to dry off. Wooo weee...fun. Actually, it was a fun day, but as I said, we were all so zapped that it felt pretty good just to be lazy. That night we had a going away dinner for Kat and Don at Red Lobster because they are moving to Los Angeles for the summer (and maybe long term!?!?) so Don can do an internship with Disney's Imagineering Studios. I'm going to miss them next year when I'm there for my final year of school and they are in LA.
No comments:
Post a Comment