Originally Posted:
Friday, June 20, 2008
1:18:00 PM CDT
Last summer we had new landscaping put in the front yard. It was exciting to see everything grow and blossom and get settled in. Our home had a completely new look---we went from hidden cabin in the woods to suburban park. However, this spring when the plants started to wake up from their winter's nap, Mom and I noticed a new variety in the mix. We've watched it grow and thrive and actually become heartier than its neighbors in the flower bed. One day we asked my sister, who has every plant and its location memorized, what that one was. Her answer? A weed. I must say, it's the heartiest, most lovely weed to invade a flower bed. If only it would bloom, I think we'd keep it.
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment