Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laura Leach's inner child

Originally Posted:
Friday, July 28, 2006
9:30:00 AM CDT


I like it when friends send me photos to keep me posted on what's going on in their world. I got this one from Laura this morning with an email reading:



I found a picture of my inner child on my office door at WKU. And in the faculty
office. And on my classroom door.

But I actually love the photo, and thought it would help you guys remember the funner side of me. So I am sharing that photo with you.






Just yesterday I promised you that I would report on all odd things I found along the way. Did you really thing I could pass up this one???? Oh, please! When odd things are delivered directly to my email in box, you can guarantee that everyone is going to know about it!!!!


Laura- I'm just kidding! The picture is great and even though I know you have a fun side, I didn't know it came in the form of a cartoon character.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails