Friday, September 26, 2008

Out of Order

Originally Posted:
Thursday, May 8, 2008

3:38:00 PM CDT

Feeling Frustrated



My friend Kat and I were having a discussion one night about how people who live with art school students know why you would have two microwaves or toaster ovens that other people might not seem to understand. It's all about what they are used for...melting clay and other sorts of poisonous things. She got excited when Don brought home a second microwave, then realized that it was for him, not for cooking.


Wish we had a second microwave around here! Elan had a clay mishap last week. I came home to an Out of Order sign taped to the microwave and wondered what happened. The wondering didn't last too long as I opened the door to find out the problem. One big glob of clay had taken over the inside compartment. But it didn't stop there. From his room, I hear Elan say, "Open the freezer too" and yes, there was more. Lots more. He was freezing the microwave's glass plate to make it easier to chip the clay off.


Just another normal day here :-0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails