Friday, September 26, 2008

This has been bugging me all day

Originally Posted:
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

11:08:00 PM CDT




In the spirit of the Olympics, Google has been featuring the Chinese zodiac animals in its logo each day with a different sporting event. That's pretty cool to support the Olympics in such a way and remind us all (who doesn't see Google's search page at least once a day) that the events are still taking place. But today's art work just didn't look right to me. Every time I typed in those six letters and the lone image popped onto the screen, I couldn't help but think it looked like a big sperm with goggles on doing the 100 meters. I'm sure it's suppose to be a snake, but that's not what I see. Your thoughts? (I've ruined it for you now, haven't I? You see sperm now too, don't you? Sorry.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails