This should have been posted January 4, 2009.
Sweet baby Jesus, the woves are back! My roommate sculpted a set of full-size wolf torsos for a zoo and due to a lot of glitches, I never thought they'd never make it out of the apartment, but they did back in December. The wolves were here when I moved in last spring and have been a permanent fixture during my entire stay so far. After I left for winter break in December my roomate finished and delivered them which was a big day for him. He was now an empty nester!! I swear, on the Sunday I returned to Savannah at the beginning of January, the zoo called my roommate to let him know that the wolves had been damaged and they wanted him to fix them. By the time I walked into the apartment the wolves where back home. They've taken on a life of their own and become part of the boomerang generation! I've never seen my roommate work so fast on something. He restructured the damaged areas, repainted and sealed them and had them out the door two days later. I'm pretty sure the cord has been cut for good this time.
Wolf in progress
No comments:
Post a Comment