Originally Posted:
Sunday, July 8, 2007
1:25:00 AM CDT
As if we need a reason to eat chocolate, at 9:45 while working at school this evening Ghazal and I decided that we needed to celebrate 7.7.07 by going to Lulu's Chocolate Bar and toasting the day. We twisted Merline's, Ghazal's roommate, arm into going with us and off we went at 10:30 to make a meal out of chocolate desserts. We decided that we get 7 wishes today and that since 7+7+7= 21 and 2+1=3 then we should order three desserts which worked really well since there was three of us. Since 7.7.07 is an unofficial non-holiday, we were making the rules up to celebrate the occasion on the fly. What happened in the end was that we grossed ourselves out on chocolate. I'm-a-gonna hurl now!!!! (not really, but I've definitely turned myself off chocolate for a long while.)
Until next year when we celebrate 8.8.08...
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment