Originally Posted:
Friday, April 20, 2007
7:00:00 PM CDT
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Nothing....absolutely nothing and it's so nice
Okay, so I vented this morning about my troubles then I went to the beach. My suspicions were confirmed....I am allergic to the house I am living in. It was a chilly and windy day at the beach so I piled up on one of the bench swings they have at the shore, stuck some Kleenex in my ears because I already had an earache from my allergies, wrapped up in my beach towel, laid down and took a nap for an hour. My head was still slightly pounding, but not as bad, and my throat was much less sore. Fresh air was the cure. Fresh air and a steak. I stopped at Applebee's on the way to school to eat some dinner. After a week of sustaining myself mainly on Publix cherry limeade sherbet because it's the only thing that tasted good and felt good to my throat I was finally up for eating a real meal. By the time I got to Eichberg Hall I was feeling much better.
However, this leaves me with a real problem--- How can I live in a place that is killing me? I've got to figure this one out quick. If not, I really will not have a choice but to take up residence in my studio space at school and taking PTA baths in the women's restroom is something I would prefer not to do :-)Gotta get back to work now. My schematic diagrams await...
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment