Originally Posted:
Monday, March 26, 2007
6:57:00 PM CDT
Hearing A couple smooching in the computer station across from me at the library
So, here I am in Savannah again. For those of you who don't know--- I'm going back to school to get a Masters of Fine Arts at Savannah College of Art and Design. I took a couple courses here last summer (that's a whole different story) and absolutely loved the school. From that moment I decided that if I was going to get an MFA, this is where I was going to do it. I'll be here for six months to get as many classes as I can in during the spring and summer quarters before heading back to Bowling Green in August. I'm just starting the 90-hour MFA program so my time here is merely a drop in the bucket of what I'll need to complete in the next couple of years, but I have to start somewhere.
I'm without internet access right now at the house I'm living in so I'm limited to surfing and checking email to when I'm at school or the library. This is driving me 'effing crazy!! I've got things to do! People to chat with! Email to respond to! Blogs to type!
Once my schedule gets a little more settled (today was the first day of class), I'll be posting more about my life in the Low Country.
Anywho--- I just thought I'd let you know my whereabouts and that the blog is back (as requested!!!).
For those of you new to my "What I did over summer" blog, you can click on "view archives" to go back to where it all began (June 2006). You can also click on "update me as comments are posted" to know when I've added stuff.
This entry has 4 comments:
#4 Comment from tracypace
3/29/07 2:31 PM
Alli-This winter I was in a glitter phase, now I'm in my orange phase. Not sure the orange thing is a phase though. I really like orange. And oranges. They are excellent. In fact, I think all things orange are great.
#3 Comment from tracypace
3/29/07 2:27 PM
I do have an address! I'll email it to you.
#2 Comment from ssflener
3/28/07 10:17 PM
I think your room is cute. Do you have an address yet? Sheila
#1 Comment from allimichaelson
3/28/07 8:25 AM
I am so glad that you are having a good time in Savannah!! I love the color you painted your room! It may be small, but hey it isn't a dorm room!! That would be a little worse I think! It is funny because my mom recently painted her craft room that exact color!! Wierd! Great creative minds think alike!
I hope you don't get too stressed out cramming in all of those classes! I know you will do great and sometimes the stress is worth it. Just remember that when you are feeling crazy read the blog before this one and eat some CHOCOLATE! That looked uber fun!
Make sure you keep in touch! I will let you know how my new job goes when it starts! I am counting the days, hours, and minutes!!
Talk to you soon,
Alli
We're okay...
-
I've failed to post since Christmas. Maybe I'll get around to posting that
yummy dessert recipe here soon...I'm sorry.
I just wanted to let what I'm sur...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment